Friday, August 1, 2008

The trouble with starting a blog is your first post. It brings with it a desire to write something so interesting that it causes people to hate you. I don't want to compose anything that causes people to to change their lives, my desire would be for people to read what I have written and think: I could of said that, and then secretly hate me for coming up with an idea so simple they could of written it in fifth grade. This however, will not be one of those posts. I have spent my summer living in Helsinki, Finland. I have been working for a clothing company called Makia. One thing that makes this fun is I am in charge of finding things to occupy my time. I am helping up date the website and I came up with the idea of asking the guys behind Makia different questions, to then post on the site. I don't know what the point of this was, other than giving me something to do. My first feature on Wolfbloggins will be to answer these questions


  1. If you could be any character from a book you've read, who would it be? I can't decide between Robin Hood or Bo Jackson.
  2. Whats something you find funny, that bothers your girlfriend? Due to lack of Girlfriend, and sense of humor I can't answer this
  3. Ronald McDonald, or Tony the Tiger? Despite ill feelings towards the Kellogs corporation I can't deny my love for wild cats and will go with Tony
  4. Whats the first movie you remember crying during? White Fang. I was in fourth or fifth grade. My sister Cortney was also crying
  5. Favorite Lyric from a song? It's from Alphavilles "Forever Young" Anyone who claims to dislike this song is a liar
    Its so hard to get old without a cause
    I dont want to perish like a fading horse
    Youth is like diamonds in the sun
    And dimonds are forever
  6. If you could rid the world of one color, what would it be? I hate forrest green cars.
  7. If you could prevent the premature death of 1 pop icon who would it be? River Phoenix. He was a cute little boy, becoming a Man
8. What are your 5 favorite songs? High summer by Van Morrison, If I had a boat by Lyle Lovett, You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Stones, 156 by Mew, All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem.

2 comments:

REB said...

wolfsbloodins

Molly said...

i like your first post.
so i guess i like your blog.